I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I think these little awards are a nice way to network with other bloggers out there. I was nominated by Soudha from Of Stacks and Cups.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the blogger who has nominated you [Done]
- List 7 random facts about you [Below]
- Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers [Also, Below]
- Nominate the people you nominated
My 7 Random Facts
- I refused to transition from picture books when I was younger so my mom got me Moby Books with black and white line-drawn illustrations. After reading a few I realised I could just picture people the way I wanted if I didn’t have the stupid line-drawings.
- I’ve been working full-time since I was 17. My birthday is late May so when I was still in 6th Form, as a full time student, I got a part-time job and then when school closed in early May, I started to work at the same job full time. Graduation was in June and I was already 18 by then.
- I used to make up wild crazy stories to explain why I had white hair because no one understood what a pigmentation disorder was, especially when being told by a 5 year old.
- I have such a huge imagination that could I live in my head for hours. But then I get confused with real and imagined conversations 🙁 thus why I settle for books.
- I prefer older tunes to newer ones, although I still listen to what’s popular. Most of the time I’m listening to older music 80/90/ early 2000’s. My favorite tune ever is Santo and Johnny -Sleepwalk from the 50’s.
- I’m not an Apple Fangirl despite having an iPhone, iPad and iPod 🙂 I kinda just ended up with these devices out of gifting, cheap sale and opportunity. I just can’t justify spending so much on a Mac despite all the benefits everyone claims. I’ve rarely gotten a virus on my laptop and if I do, I fix everything myself.
- I’m cheap. I don’t care what others think about that. I’m not a miser in that I would nit-pick and skim to spend less, but if there’s a cheaper version that does the same thing, I’m probably gonna get that. I do splurge once in a while but mostly on things that I will use over a long time so that I can get the full value out of it.
All my nominees are ladies that I’ve been following [their blogs – not stalking 😉 ] for a while now.
My 7 Nominees
- Maggie @ Just a Couple More Pages
- Jenny @ Supernatural Snark
- Shanelle @ The Art of Escapism
- Cait @ Paper Fury
- Danica @ Taking It One Page At a Time
- Jenni @ Jenny Elyse
- Captivated Reader